SHITSGIVING IS ONE WEEK AWAY!

Shitsgiving is a yearly potluck hosted by the local San Antonio punk community. Its to promote vegan/vegetarianism on a celebrated time of not peace and acceptance, but prejudice and war.


PLEASE ALL VEGAN DISHES.


Avocado Hand Grenade (Edinburg, Tx)
www.myspace.com/avocadohandgrenade

Adam & The Ancient Gods (Houston,Tx)
www.myspace.com/adamandtheancientgods

Daze N' Daze (Houston,Tx)
www.myspace.com/wjdaysndaze

Aaron Goldman (Austin,Tx)

Sarah Reynolds (Denton,Tx)
http://www.myspace.com/saritasolita

And Locals:

Gloam (San Antonio,tx Yay Andys back)
http://www.myspace.com/inthegloam

Sonia Gonzalez
Troothless
Nut on Your Honey
Donnie Moher
Tiny Teeth


Also:
Straight Up Distro
Essays by Sean Conroy
Broken Brick Distro

FREEEEEE!
(but i'm sure the outta town bands wouldn't minda donation)

We will also be collecting spices, noddles/pasta, and veggie can donations for FNB.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a vegan (hooray!) and freelance writer for the SA Current and I was wondering if I could interview whoever is hosting this kickass event. I'd like to have something written by tomorrow evening, so if you could email me at: iseegreen@gmail.com and set up some sort of meeting time with me either later tonight (I'll be up for a while) or tomorrow, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I know it's last minute, but I just saw your ad and thought I'd try and get a piece published before the big day.

    I hope to hear from you soon!

    Regards,

    Adriene

    ReplyDelete